POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : included file in use bug : included file in use bug Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:20 EDT (-0400)
  included file in use bug
From: N Shomber
Date: 16 Aug 2004 03:36:34
Message: <41206402@news.povray.org>
During some of my work toward PovComp, using POV-Ray 3.6.0.icl8.win32, I
have started creating my own .pov include files to make my scene easier to
read and debug.  During the process however, if an error occurs in one of
the included files, POV-Ray will stop parsing and present the file at the
error.  I can then fix the error, but POV-Ray cannot save my main scene file
because it is still in use.  As a workaround, I select all, copy, close
Pov-Ray, start Pov-Ray and paste over the entire file.

This would be really nice if fixed soon.

WinXP Pro SP1

-Nathan